Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 20: Beautiful Day<br>Shelley Williams

Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 20: Beautiful Day
Shelley Williams

Watch this Practice
Shelley Williams
Gabriel Hi! I hope it made you laugh... that is always the best medicine!!
Julia V
3 people like this.
Beautiful class - truly felt like something special was flowing around the mat today. Loved LOVED LOVED that long standing sequence - loved the mystery of what's next, oh wow we're going here, and then HERE! OK! bring it on! Namaste!
Sally McGrew
This practice is BEAUTIFUL. This challenge is exceptional. Shelly. And yes, longer practices along with the 30 minutes would be wonderful. Thank you for listening Kira. Much Love, Sally
Shelley Williams
Julia, somehow I missed this comment when you left several days ago.... THANK YOU for your sweet note, and so glad you enjoyed the diversity. I am a Gemini, so love to mix it up ... happy practicing to you, hope you are continuing to feel the benefits and new rhythms
Shelley Williams
Sally Thank you so much for your nice note. How is it going for you? I hope the longer practices are coming soon, but in the meantime, check out the Peak Pose Show and Vinyasa Flow Show for slightly longer practices once you finish this one! Much love!
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Thanks for the flower, Shelley. I'm nurturing and cultivating my daily practice with your exceptional guidance. Going a little deeper every day. Namaste.
Shelley Williams
Hi friend Glenford!! Con gusto, from the heart. You are inspiring in how you show up to your practice and really digest/ reflect the juice... thank you for sharing 🙏
Kate M
Actually 2/3 of the way through this challenge! WooHoo!! I look forward to exploring your intelligent sequencing each day, Shelley, and get lots of ideas to take with me into my teaching.
Lynn-Marie M
1 person likes this.
Hi Shelley! I am absolutely loving your teaching style. It's graceful and intuitive. Each pose flows so beautifully into the next. I'm a yoga teacher and Y/A is my go to for inspiration From intelligent and compassionate teachers.
Thank you to Kira as well. What a Great team of teachers and guides🙏🙏🙏
Gary B
Yay!  2/3 of the way and still really enjoying the challenge.  I look forward to it each day.  Thanks, Shelley
31-40 of 43

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial