Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 22: Good Energy Flow<br>Shelley Williams

Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 22: Good Energy Flow
Shelley Williams

Watch this Practice
Elissa P
2 people like this.
Lovely. It's amazing how a little practice can change everything about a day. Thank you for reminding of this, all these days!
Shelley Williams
Elissa Thank you thank you!! I am about to go through my personal yoga attitude adjustment practice now in rainy California :). Have a great day!
Nancy W
2 people like this.
Great energizing flow today. I also was able, for the first time a long time, do a slight wheel. Getting stronger.
Gabriel W
2 people like this.
Great practice. Thank you.
Shelley Williams
HI Nancy ! Great feedback, and congratulations. Wheel is not easy, definitely one of those poses that you have to earn with a lot of time, patience, perseverance, and continued interaction with... but so great for our posture and heart health. Good for you!
Shelley Williams
Hi Gabriel Great job to you!!
Sheryl B
3 people like this.
This is wonderful, thank you! Getting closer to a wheel, but staying true to my intention to be lighthearted. Amazing what can be achieved when you let things go!
Shelley Williams
Hi Sheryl! Yes, keep it lighthearted and open-minded, when we step back and take the pressure off ourselves, and just stay consistent, that's when things start to open up!
Kate M
2 people like this.
Lovely and effective sequencing to Urdhva Dhanurasana! Sweet practice. Thank you, Shelley : )
Shelley Williams
Somehow I missed this comment from last week Kate! sorry for the delay... xoxo thanks for your note!
1-10 of 15

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial