Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 25: Chill Out<br>Shelley Williams

Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 25: Chill Out
Shelley Williams

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
6 people like this.
This practice had everything going for it. The highlights for me were the creative uses for the blocks sprinkled throughout, and the gentle rocking you suggested during the supine twists in the beginning. The rocking resulted in some sweet “free chiropractic adjustments” on BOTH sides - awesome! I love it when that happens 👏👏👏 Nate sounds like a very cool guy! 😎
Shelley Williams
Jenny Hi there! So glad you liked it.... we all like to be rocked like a baby 🙃 and yes, Nate is the sweetest lil dude... Happy Wednesday to you!
Sarah M
3 people like this.
Oh, I am definitely more of a Nate than a Summer! ;) Thanks so much.
Gabriel W
2 people like this.
Brilliant.
Loving the balanced transitions!
Thank you
Shelley Williams
Sarah hi! Yes, he is my mellow cruiser :). glad you dug it!
Shelley Williams
Gabriel! Thank you so much for commenting on every practice~ I SO appreciate it! Love to hear some cello music... are you on Soundcloud?
Nadia I
3 people like this.
So much wisdom you shared. I really want to integrate it into my life. Thank you so much.
And it so softens my heart to hear you celebrating your son's "slowness". I'm a lot like this and had super hard time because of it growing up.
Mellow cruiser. I wanna be more of that)
Martha K
2 people like this.
Just my speed and I was much steadier in the balance postures today. Showing up!
Nadia I
1 person likes this.
And I love how you always say "no big deal". It helps to relax into the asana and soften inside. I want to say it to myself in life more often) thank you
Shelley Williams
Nadia yes it is important to Kindly navigate the edge of pushing ourselves when we need it, and allowing space when we need it. Also knowing what we are "geared" for... so for you, it sounds like celebrating your inner cruiser is super important! Enjoy getting to know that little Nadia who likes to play, relax, and celebrate "no big deal!" Love love love to you!
1-10 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial