Yoga for Our Nature: Elemental Soup
Melina Meza

Watch this Practice
Adriana F
2 people like this.
Ahhhhh elemental soup for the soul!
Julia R
2 people like this.
I've been trying different classes on this site, and this one really hits the mark for me and at the level I am at right now. I'm not much of a morning person but I can see myself getting up to do this one. Very easy to follow and it helped me to know where I am weaker and need to build upon. Really enjoyed this class, thank you.
Kelley A
Thank you, Melina. It was a nice, quick, morning fire-builder and elemental smorgasbord. Soooo appreciated!

Could you give a little more detail to those poses where it is harder to see your positioning through the screen? For example, I struggled through headstand because I couldn't understand how you were keeping your head off the ground while the hands were remaining clasped and feet were coming up.

I will keep practicing and watching! Thank you again.
Melina Meza
1 person likes this.
Hi Kelley ~
I just watched that section for you and I realize its hard to see for lots of reasons....especially because my hair is in the way! Basically, my fingers stay laced and wrist press together to make a fist. Walk your feet toward your elbows and make sure you can keep your head off the floor here w/heels lifted high! One foot always stays on the floor for this set.
Root down through the wrist area and forearms while lifting hips/legs as we do in down dog. My head never touches the ground, it simply dangles between my arms bones as I lift my tailbone toward the sky.
Since I can't see you....it's hard to say what's happening on your end but try and get your hips and shoulders to lift away from the earth enough that your head doesn't touch the floor! I hope that helps?
Romina C
1 person likes this.
I love the little trick in the end where you warm up your hands and place them over your eyes. Idk why but doing that to myself really calmed me.
Johanna L
1 person likes this.
I loved the finishing with the warm hands on the eyes
Jeanna
I enjoyed the twisting poses
Heather T
1 person likes this.
Fantastic session. Loved the pacing...instructive without being intrusive.
Rylla R
1 person likes this.
Your style of teaching is quite similar to mine - so I felt very comfortable. I especially like you giving your students time at the end to do whatever their bodies want. I have asked at the end if anyone wants another asana, but this is even better as I think they are shy. Love having them just do their own thing and explore their own bodies. THANKS!
Rosa V
1 person likes this.
Nice quick practice to awaken all elements. I also liked the sequence. Thank you.
11-20 of 32

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial