Simon ?
1 person likes this.
So love this one. Feeling very open afterwards. Blessings Melina Meza
Melina Meza
1 person likes this.
blessing to you too!!!!
Erika H
1 person likes this.
Fabulous! I chose this because I had only half an hour to practice... but then I wanted it to be twice as long!
Christel B
1 person likes this.
Yes there was a lot in this short session. Well done. Thank you for having us touch on all the elements.
Janet L
1 person likes this.
Beautiful class... thank you!!!!
Jessie R
2 people like this.
This was a great way to ease back into practice after too many months off. It's especially nice to see/hear you again here in the Seattle area! While laptop Melina is a little tougher for me to follow than in-person Melina, it's far better than no Melina.  I'll definitely do this one again and work up to a few more cycles of Fire.
Sandra Židan
Great practice, Melina! I am a beginner in yoga and it was a challenge for me to do all the elements in this practice but I've succeeded to do them! Thank you very much for this wonderful practice! Regards!
Rosanna S
1 person likes this.
I'm so glad I discovered you during your summer yoga challenge. I am loving the pace, alignment queues, and quality of your practices. I always feel taller and more balanced afterwards. You're such a gift!
Melina Meza
Wow, thank you for the kind words! I hope these practices continue to bring you joy and balance in the seasons ahead.  If you like the summer challenge....you'll probably enjoy the fall sequences coming out mid-September. Nice meeting you here.
Sara S
Felt unstable, unable to keep up but I did move through all the poses.

21-30 of 32

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial