Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 28: Stay the Course<br>Shelley Williams

Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 28: Stay the Course
Shelley Williams

Watch this Practice
Julie M
1 person likes this.
Hi Shelley,
I am a couple of days behind but I have really enjoyed spending my mornings following your guidance...thankyou for putting together such a n enjoyable well constructed program! I’m really enjoying it, thankyou xoxoxo
Gabriel W
1 person likes this.
Loving it! Thank you.
Shelley Williams
Julie ! My pleasure, I had fun putting together, and I am glad its coming across to you 😃 No worries if you get behind, just try to get back in your rhythm and do a little each day!
Shelley Williams
Gabriel ! Almost there buddy, great work!
Sheryl B
1 person likes this.
Thank you, Shelley, I am loving it!
Shelley Williams
Sheryl ! Yaaaya!!
Christel B
1 person likes this.
Love the mandala aspect. It went by so fast today. Aloha a hui hou.
Shelley Williams
Christel! Yes, I love the mandala, learned that patterning from one of my elegant teachers, Shiva Rea. So good to get off the linear saggital plane, and explore the four corners of our mat universe :). Mahalos!
Julia V
2 people like this.
Argh! Have mixed feelings - yes have a wonderful feeling of accomplishment for having got to day 28. But I also don't want it to end...!!! This has been a great challenge - thank you so much Shelley. Only 2 days left.... happy/sad!
Shelley Williams
Hi Julia! I feel ya, and know that this is the beginning of wherever you wanna take your new-found rhythm and flow. Repeat the challenge, do another, get on some of the other seasons, find a new studio in your area, come on retreat or teacher training immersion with me in June in Costa Rica!! Much love~
11-20 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial