Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 28: Stay the Course<br>Shelley Williams

Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 28: Stay the Course
Shelley Williams

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
2 people like this.
Super grounding and comforting. I feel held and safe. Namaste Mwah 😘
Shelley Williams
Jenny !!! You are THERE! Great consistency, and holding you from afar, sister :)
Bridget F
2 people like this.
Hi Shelley! I'm still with you! Thank-you for your energy. This has been beautiful.
Elissa P
2 people like this.
Hi there. I'm still here too. I enjoyed this grounded, roundabout of a practice with juicy side body attention and blissful moments of stillness
Shelley Williams
Hi Bridget! Thank you for the check in, and congrats on making it to Day 28! SO Awesome...
Shelley Williams
Hi Elissa! Thank you for letting me know, so happy to see that you are fully making it through the full challenge :) Glad you liked this practice ... xoxoxo
M Angela C
1 person likes this.
Cannot believe day 28! Still here, still grateful, and feeling stronger in mind and body. Lovely practice and thank you!
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Lovely practice with fluid movements and interesting twists and turns. What I'm learning about myself on the mat, is being translated into the journey of a beautiful New relationship. Thanks Shelley. Namaste
Shelley Williams
Hi M Angela ! You are at day 30 by now, yes!? Congrats on your consistency and sharing that you feel the result of the progression... so fantastic!
Shelley Williams
Hola Glenford! Elegant as always, brother... thank you for sharing xo
1-10 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial