Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 29: Untie the Knots<br>Shelley Williams

Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 29: Untie the Knots
Shelley Williams

Watch this Practice
Shelley Williams
Nancy! How WONDERFUL... I am sure you have worked hard for your position, and deserve it. Enjoy, and teaching is such a gift! Much love
Shelley Williams
Gabriel! Thank you for showing up and for your continued kind comments :)
Julie B
1 person likes this.
I'm going to miss you! I'll just have to start over!
Shelley Williams
Julie ! you are so sweet, what a nice message to share....Do it! Also check out our seasons Peak Pose show and Vinyasa Flow show... or come to Costa Rica this summer for vinyasa Yoga immersion! Let's stay connected on www.myartofyoga.com soon to be www.yogamittra.com Much love 💗
Martha K
1 person likes this.
I'm going to miss you! It has been joyful. I look forward to the party on Day 30.
Shelley Williams
Martha ! Happy Day 30 today!! Let's keep on practicing together, we've got a Peak Pose season and a Vinyasa Flow Show season here on Yoga Anytime. How are you feeling TODAY?! Pretty accomplished, yes??
Ruth E
2 people like this.
Yeiiiiii ! I'm still here! Im excited about day 30! Wonderful practice, thank youu!
Shelley Williams
Ruth! You have made it ...today is Day 30!! Huge congrats to you, how do you feel?? Love!
Glenford N
3 people like this.
Another beautiful practice. I enjoyed the quote - The pull of yoga is not to wind up but to unwind - and will take that as my mantra for the day. I've almost completed the second round of the challenge. It gets better as I learn to slow down breathe and really give myself to each day. Namaste
Shelley Williams
Hello Glenford! So wonderful you are wrapping up round two! That is the truly the work of our time now.... giving ourselves to each moment, to each day, to each breath. xo!
11-20 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial