Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 29: Untie the Knots<br>Shelley Williams

Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 29: Untie the Knots
Shelley Williams

Watch this Practice
Kate M
2 people like this.
Happy Full Moon and HAPPY SPRING EQUINOX!! Before following this class I just came back from a class I was teaching (massage therapy balls and asana) that turned into an equinoctial celebration. I was really drawing upon a lot of the ideas and spirit of your classes here, Shelley. You are a great inspiration in my practice and teaching. Thank you!!!
Shelley Williams
Kate ! Happy full moon and Spring equinox back at you!! I absolutely LOVE massage therapy ball classes and so glad to be part of your exploration and celebration on the inner lining... thank you for sharing your spirit and inspiration, I am moved and humbled and tickled...xoxoxox!!
Jo T
2 people like this.
..also sad to be reaching the end of this challenge. I have absolutely loved it. My practice feels more consistent and strong than it has ever done. Thank you. XxXx
Shelley Williams
Jo JO!! Congrats (belatedly) on completing this! I hope you are continuing to practice and feel strong... Just wanted to let you know I will be teaching a FREE live zoom class here on YogaAnytime as part of Kira's live show Friday September 25th at 10:30am. Join if you can, it would be great to see you in person (virtually!) Much affection!! 
Shelley Williams
Kate Hey Kate! Aloha to you! Just wanted to let you know I will be teaching a FREE live zoom class here on YogaAnytime as part of Kira's live show Friday September 25th at 10:30am. Join if you can, it would be great to see you in person (virtually!) Much affection!! 
Kate M
2 people like this.
Shelley Williams Fantastic!! Because my regular practice time in this time zone doesn't link up well with the timing for these live classes, I have been picking them up once they're posted on the website. So happy to hear that you will be added to Kira's Yoga All-Stars!!! I really loved all your videos already posted on YA. You are such a gifted teacher. Blessings of health and happiness! Love, Kate : )
Tracy C
1 person likes this.
IT really does feel like my birthday tomorrow! This has been so much fun! I'm already looking for a replacement!!!Cheers!!
Lina S
1 person likes this.
Beautiful practice. I've really enjoyed the shoulder-opening variations in Warrior 2. Thank you.
Sandra Židan
Great practice! Thanks, Shelley! Regards!
David G-
1 person likes this.
One more! :( and :)
21-30 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial