Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 26: Feel Your Strength<br>Shelley Williams

Awaken to You: 30-Day Yoga Challenge: Day 26: Feel Your Strength
Shelley Williams

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
3 people like this.
O Happy Day! I have been sitting out crow pose for the last couple of years mostly due to a mental block and me telling myself I just don’t like the pose anymore....well today I decided to go for it with the lovely addition of the blocks and up I went - and held it! Three times!

I sat this out in episode 12 even though there were blocks involved then as well. I guess I’ve grown a bit mentally since then. Thank You Shelley 🙏🏻❤️🌞
Shelley Williams
Jenny This bird is leaving the next! Fantastic!! Good for you, and thanks for sharing this. Its so nice when you surprise yourself, huh?! All your consistency and effort has allowed you to take flight in more ways than one.. my favorite thing about arm balances is that they make us feel like we can do anything! ❤️
Tracy S
2 people like this.
Thank you Shelley Williams! This 30 day challenge has brought us full circle to take flight and soar like the crow( the other eagle). Peace and blessings till tomorrow! :)
Glenford N
2 people like this.
Hi Shelley, I combined days 26 and 25 and yesterday did days 24 and 23 to feel a deep sense of immersing my self into the challenge. Open heart open mind open body. Thanks, Namaste
Shelley Williams
HI Tracy ! Yasss! We are phoenixes! How fantastic... big hugs to you!
Shelley Williams
Hello Glenford ! Wow, you are getting stronger and more stamina, yes? Stoked to read this, and so happy you are feeling into the deeper yoga that is riding above below and within the surfaces ...
Kelly B
2 people like this.
After years of trying, I did crow for the first time today. I am humbled and in awe. At 41, I feel stronger than I ever have and, honestly? I want to ROAR. Thank you, Shelley, for guiding me on this journey. 🙏🏽
Gabriel W
2 people like this.
Great practice. Thank you thank you thank you
Shelley Williams
Kelly ... raaaawr! Yes! How wonderful to feel this inner strength coming across the airwaves from your message. I am humbled and inspired by YOU! Taking flight!! Think of all the other limitless things you are capable of!!
Shelley Williams
Gabriel! You are welcome, how is it all integrating with your goals? Love to hear
1-10 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial