Aligned and Awake: Calm Body and Mind<br>Nathan Briner

Aligned and Awake: Calm Body and Mind
Nathan Briner

Watch this Practice
Christel B
2 people like this.
Feeling very tired after a long day but still wanting to practice this satisfied my need at the end of the day. It really allowed for deep focus in the poses with just enough guidance. Namaste.
Jenny S
2 people like this.
Such a sweet and sensitive practice, with some unexpected poses that really did hit the spot. As always, your gentle voice puts me in a relaxed and zen state of mind, making this the complete package of restorative goodness.
Lisa M
3 people like this.
Really enjoyed ( and learned). Thank you! When is season 3? You are the main reason to continue with yoga anytime- such wonderful warm instruction.
Nathan Briner
Those are kind words. Thank you Lisa. Yes! There is going to be a season 3. We will be filming in the summer. Anything in particular you would love to see a class on?
Marlene K
1 person likes this.
Such a great instructor! Thank you šŸ™
Nathan Briner
Thank you Marlene!
Lorraine Marek
Iā€™m travelling in a car all day & this was perfect for stretching & calming me thanks
Nathan Briner
Lorraine, I hope more people see your comment above. The long car and plane rides we take plus the hours behind a desk were some of the main reasons I wanted to include a restorative session in this season. Restorative does a body good.
Kate M
1 person likes this.
Such a treat for body and mind! Thank you for a wonderful series of practice sessions this season, Nathan!
Nathan Briner
My pleasure Kate!
1-10 of 11

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial