30 Minute Yoga Flows: Strong & Grounded Flow<br>Sarah Beston

30 Minute Yoga Flows: Strong & Grounded Flow
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Christine S
1 person likes this.
I'm ready to feel Strong & Grounded!
Sarah Beston
Hi Christine! I am so happy to hear that you are feeling strong and grounded! Happy to be practicing together!
Christel B
1 person likes this.
This was a delightful well balanced sequence. Enjoyed the repetitions ending in bird of paradise.  Can't wait to do more.  Thank you Sarah.
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Hi Christel! So happy to be practicing together and glad that you enjoyed this sequence! Stay close and let me know how it is going! All the best, Sarah
Lori
1 person likes this.
Hi Sarah! These compact practices are the perfect solution to the problem of carving out time for asana on super busy workdays. This practice is creative, energizing, and all around wonderful. Thanks so much! 
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Hi Lori! So nice to hear from you and happy to hear that these shorter practices are helpful on busy days! I hope you are having a beautiful summer so far! 
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Thanks Sarah. A challenging and intricate practice that required concentration balance and a sense of fun. My arms were found places they had never been before.  I enjoyed the repetition and felt the flow and dance of the movement. I did jazz dance at The Pineapple Dance Studio,  Convent Garden London in the 90s, and it's still going strong. Namaste. 
Sarah Beston
Hi Glenford - The Pineapple Dance Studio sounds so fun! I love London! All the best from Los Angeles! 
Shandi S
1 person likes this.
Sarah, this was awesome. On the second janu sirsasana the only thought I had was, I love yoga so much. And the biggest impact is on how I feel, balanced and relaxed to the point of floating, so not very grounded, lol. Thank you for this class!
Sarah Beston
Hi shandi - Thank you so much for reaching out and I am so happy to hear that this was a good practice for you! I love how your thoughts were "I love yoga so much" haha - couldn't agree more! Warm regards, Sarah
1-10 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial