Yoga for Our Nature: Immune Booster<br>Melina Meza

Yoga for Our Nature: Immune Booster
Melina Meza

Watch this Practice
Melina Meza
my pleasure and wishing you much health in the midst of all the swirling!
Kathryn T
1 person likes this.
Melina--My friend and I started doing your yoga classes on this site together (via FaceTime) at the beginning of our state's stay-at-home order. Your classes have been essential to us in riding our the waves of the pandemic. I have deepened my yoga practice thanks to you. With big gratitude!
Melina Meza
Thank you so much for writing and your sweet note. I love that you and your friend are finding ways to be together in your own space with YOGA! So sweet. I'm not sure if you've seen the invitation for the LIVE 5-day Summer Challenge I"m doing next week? If you're free...tune in for some NEW MOVES M-F 10:30-11:30am June 22-26. 

Sandra Židan
Thanks for the great practice, Melina!

Sibylle M
1 person likes this.
Wow! This class is so, so good. Just the right amount of challenge and care. I felt a bit under the weather starting it, after some very intense long work days and little sleep. In the midst of this pandemic, I feel particularly in need of all the immune boosting available - and your class just felt like a warm, soothing wrap for my whole system. I feel more awake, more alert and can feel my body doing its work to fight off an impending cold and the fatigue. Love your advice to get some good sleep, too. I will take it slow today and might come back to this class again and again over the coming days to help me stay healthy. Thank you!!!
Melina Meza
You are welcome Sibylle! I appreciate you watching!!! If you like this one...you might like some of the slow flow type in my Fall Challenge as well. ( :  Take care!
Christine C
1 person likes this.
Great session and so necessary at the moment to build up immunity during this covid craziness. It was just what the doctor ordered, thank you Melina! 
Melina Meza
My pleasure, I"m glad this was the medicine you needed! Wishing you much health in the seasons ahead!
11-18 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial