Your 30-Minute Go-to Yoga Sequence: Go-to Sequence v.6<br>Rosemary Garrison

Your 30-Minute Go-to Yoga Sequence: Go-to Sequence v.6
Rosemary Garrison

Watch this Practice
Christel B
6 people like this.
Doing this same sequence repeatedly is like returning to spend time with a friend.
Rosemary Garrison
What a lovely way of putting it, Christel. Thank you. 
Alana Mitnick
Love your insight, Christel! Love your practice, Rosemary Garrison! xoA
M Angela C
5 people like this.
Wonderful.  My learning: it does not matter about the versions that came before ( they were all great though!) all that matters is the  version you are in.  I am neither reaching for nor anticipating what comes next in the practice  so I am truly experiencing being in the present moment.  I can take this wisdom off the mat 🙏 
Alana Mitnick
Brilliant M Angela. Thank you for sharing your insight, "...all that matters is the version you are in." Very helpful. Warmly, Alana
Glenford N
4 people like this.
Lovely practice where Rosemary invited me to find a new ďepth of spaciousness in each movement by relaxing and breathing deeply into each pose. I found that sweet balance of not trying too hard and yet finding the challenge of a posture. Relaxed concentration is the gift of this asana. Thanks Rosemary. Namaste.
Rosemary Garrison
Beautifully said, @M Angela. Yes yes yes. 
Rosemary Garrison
Thank you, @Glenford. I love hearing this... a depth of spaciousness... always of such importance for me. I'm happy it resonated for you as well. 
Gabriel W
1 person likes this.
Great pace. Thank you 
Kate M
2 people like this.
This sequence is wonderful to return to... Rosemary's gentle encouragement to invite spaciousness into the body is so refreshing. Ahhhh.....
1-10 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial