Living the Yamas and Niyamas: Satya (Truth)<br>Robert Sidoti

Living the Yamas and Niyamas: Satya (Truth)
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
6 people like this.
Holy Gaucamole! THAT was strengthening! As always, your amusing asides carried the day, making the experience pretty sweet (TRUTH!) 🥑🌶💪
Robert Sidoti
Thanks so much Jenny!! I love guacamole, how'd you know?! :) Sounds like you enjoyed this practice, so happy to hear! Lmk how the others feel!
Dan S
4 people like this.
Strong my friend. Solid workout.
Robert Sidoti
Glad you enjoyed Dan!! I was right there with you friend!
Susan J
3 people like this.
That was strong! I still struggle with Crow - weak wrists.
Michelle R
4 people like this.
Enjoyed this and glad this session fell on a Sunday for me. I may need a nap now! :0) . Getting a little stronger each time. I am working on that crow pose, not there yet, but my mindset towards it, is positive! Thank you Robert!
Reb A
4 people like this.
I feel that the other than our breath the yamas and the niyamas our the key components to a healthy yoga practice on the mat and also allows us to take our practice off the mat. Thank you for your guidance. The practice was kind, strong and balanced.
Sharon O
3 people like this.
I so enjoy your teaching and your kind nurturing voice and great cues. I’m in YTT now and appreciate how you take us in to the pose to feel it then land. Subtle strength challenges so good. Loved Downdog with sturdy cork blocks—feels so good! I’ve done 1 and 2 and now and will continue your Yamas and Nyamas ☺️
Ashley
1 person likes this.
Sharon I'm so glad to hear you're enjoying Robert's course. And congrats on your YTT, such a special time to dive deep in your practice :)
Robert Sidoti
Susan Gooood day to you Susan! Yes the wrists get a lot of pressure on them while in crow, so many struggle with either weak or uncomfortable wrists. Down dogs, table top, planks and other poses that sit heavy on the wrists are good to help build strength, find the modifications and level of intensity and work with it, patience is key :) 
1-10 of 37

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial