Living the Yamas and Niyamas: Ahimsa (Non-Violence)<br>Robert Sidoti

Living the Yamas and Niyamas: Ahimsa (Non-Violence)
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Vikki M
4 people like this.
Really enjoyed this one. Sorted out my head on a somewhat negative day. Thanks so much!
Ashley
2 people like this.
Vikki, so glad to hear this helped you, and that we could be a part of your day in a positive way! xo AMO (from Yoga Anytime)
Robert Sidoti
Happy Knees Nicola! It can be quite discouraging to feel a lot of pain in our yoga practice, can be all consuming - glad that wasn't the case here for you! Namaste
Robert Sidoti
Thank you Janet, sooo happy you enjoyed it!! Have a beautiful day!
Eimear C
1 person likes this.
R
Hey Robert this is an amazing practice for sciatica . I rarely get sciatica now. Thank you so much!
Sarah H
2 people like this.
Loved it. Just so calming and beautiful. I cycled over 100 miles yesterday at an average pace of 19mph so I needed something calming and beneficial for my hip flexors and quads. Very useful for me. Thank you, Robert!
Ashley
2 people like this.
Sarah , more than 100 miles?! You are so awesome! Just had to nudge myself in with my two cents because that's incredibly cool. Glad we could practice with you after the ride. Warm wishes, Ashley from Yoga Anytime :)
Robert Sidoti
Eimear !! You are soooo welcome - that must feel like a HUGE relief!! Sciatica can be a real ‘pain in the $&@‘ :) Keep up the practice, it makes a big difference when we are consistent and dedicated to taking good care of ourselves 🙏🏽
Robert Sidoti
Sarah !! So good to hear from you Sarah AND to hear how this practice was the perfect compliment to that crazy long ride you did! I’m not a cyclist per say but have done some very long rides, I completely understand how the body feels after doing one AND how nice this type of sequence can help to recover! It’s been so nice connecting with you here on YA for some time now, feel like I kinda know you:) Hope you’re doing well! Lots of respect and gratitude to and for you🙏🏽
Sarah H
2 people like this.
Ashley-Marie Olgado you're a star! It's easier than you think. A bit of practice and mind-over-matter! All the very best to you x
11-20 of 45

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial