Living the Yamas and Niyamas: Ahimsa (Non-Violence)<br>Robert Sidoti

Living the Yamas and Niyamas: Ahimsa (Non-Violence)
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Jayme B
2 people like this.
This was beautiful. Thank you, Robert. I love the wiggle room for peaceful self-exploration in your practices. 
Robert Sidoti
Thank you Jayme ! I'm so happy you find that 'wiggle room' enjoyable and beneficial - it's nice to have that kind of time and space to sit with and explore postures :)) Have a great daaaaaaay! 
Louise O
1 person likes this.
Started this series out of curiosity. Was immediately hooked by the quote; "and I said to my body - I want to be your friend..."    Imagine the possibilities...
Robert Sidoti
Most amazing and incredibly touching quote - my fave :)) So happy this series is working for you Louise !! 
Eric M
1 person likes this.
I’ve enjoyed all 4 seasons of Keeping it Real. Now I’ve discovered this! Really happy and excited to follow this course. This is just what I need in these crazy days. Thank you Robert Sidoti 
Ch Marie d’I
Love the yamas serie... 🙏
Robert Sidoti
Hey there Eric !! All 4 seasons of 'Keepin it real'?! Love hearing this my friend - we are friends now after practicing so much together! The yamas and niyamas series/course is just what we need now, I hope you find value in it - please keep me updated! 
Robert Sidoti
Thank you so much for practicing with me Ch Marie d’I ! So happy you're enjoying this course/series of classes. It's a nice way to learn a little more about the yamas and niyamas and about ourselves :)) 
Fabian H
1 person likes this.
Compassion. We all need it right now. Thank you.
Ali
Ali
Wow. This was yoga and therapy rolled into a profound session. I love the quote about making friends with our body. I also deeply appreciated you sharing that there are always potentially three or four negative judgements which might come up in any one posture; it’s so reassuring to find that these things are shared. I also really loved a practical application for ahimsa, which hopefully will enhance my awareness off the mat too. With thanks, and I look forward to the other clssses in this series.
21-30 of 45

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial