Living the Yamas and Niyamas: Ishvara Pranidhana<br>Robert Sidoti

Living the Yamas and Niyamas: Ishvara Pranidhana
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
5 people like this.
Oh yeah...this is such an important practice...I love the grounding and activating of my third eye or crown chakra (depending on the placement of my head on the prop) and soaking in all the goodness that provides. I also love to use an eye bag during the prone postures as that also instills a sense of deep grounding. Yep, at the ripe old age of 56 I’ve really come to love me some yin! Thank you for this wonderful season...I’ll be revisiting it often ✌️🕉 ☮️
Joan J
4 people like this.
Robert, the restorative and Yin practices are my absolute favorites🏵  I spent the afternoon in  nature, planting my first garden flowers.  This was a lovely release for my body and spirit.  Grateful for this inward-looking, inspiring session🌻🌸🌾
Michelle F
5 people like this.
hi Roberto!
lovely to practice with you again, and wow this series was different - and most enjoyable!  had a laugh when you said in this last session "now 30 pressups!!!"Many thanks
loveandpeacexxx
Robert Sidoti
Thank you thank you Jenny for your comments throughout the course, I really enjoyed hearing from you! I too love me some slow down style practices, not hard for me to embrace the stillness and quiet space. Let me know if you come around 'these parts' again :)) Happy Day to you!! 
Robert Sidoti
Great to hear from you Joan - sounds like you had a good experience, love it! What a nice compliment - working outsode with flowers in nature, then moving to your inner landscape, tilling and planting positive messages and seeds ... so beautiful! Hope this message finds you just coming in from the garden again :) 
Robert Sidoti
Hola Michelle !! Nice to 'see' you again, so happy you showed up here with me! Hope you and yours are doing well - living the life you desire and choose! All the best, Roberto! 
M Angela C
3 people like this.
Appreciated each and everyone of these practices. Learned a lot and felt even more. Greater awareness on and off the mat. Being still/surrendering  is a challenging practice for me and  one I likely need the most.  Thank you again.  
Christel B
3 people like this.
Soooo relaxing at the end of the day.  Namaste.
Robert Sidoti
Hello M Angela !! Thanks for sharing your comment and experience 🙏🏽 I’m really happy to know you learned from this course and will implement off the mat too 💯😎
Robert Sidoti
Hi Christel ✌️ This type of practice is so nice in the eve before bed - instead of in front of the tv or our phones:)) Always nice to see your comments here, thank you! 
1-10 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial