Chakra Course: Chakra 1: Muladhara<br>Jasmine Tarkeshi

Chakra Course: Chakra 1: Muladhara
Jasmine Tarkeshi

Watch this Practice
Ali
Ali
Hi Jasmine, I have practised this sequence every day for a week, and have found so much within it. I am even getting to appreciate altar pose, which I have always found difficult due to tightness in my shoulders (lion’s breath helps me release my frustration). I really look forward to the rest of the series.
Christin H
The first session was lovely. Thanks Jasmine! 
Jasmine
Ali So happy to hear you are enjoying exploring the series... and yes, Altar pose for those shoulders! 
Jasmine
Christin Happy to hear enjoyed the first session and hopefully the rest of the course will be as rewarding! Let me know your thoughts.
Anna-Maria H
Wundervolle Inspiration!
Thank you Jasmine for your inspirational spirit and your impulses! I send you wishes from my heart from Germany! I m so courios how the journey with you will influence my live! Thank you and Namaste :)
Kate M
2 people like this.
Powerful earth medicine here at a time when we need grounding more than ever.   
Julie S
1 person likes this.
Love it
Jasmine
Julie Wonderful! 
LOUISE F
I’ve only just started this course but throughly enjoyed it!!! Living the chakra focus and beautiful queuing and the talk after is fantastic! Thanks so much xxx
Jasmine
LOUISE F So happy to hear you found the course! Enjoy your journey through the chakras to who you are. With many blessings, Jasmine 
31-40 of 47

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial