Chakra Course: Chakra 2: Svadhisthana<br>Jasmine Tarkeshi

Chakra Course: Chakra 2: Svadhisthana
Jasmine Tarkeshi

Watch this Practice
Ali H
1 person likes this.
Thank you some much Jasmine, I am really enjoying learning more about the chakras. Your explanations are wonderful and I find the practices exciting as I wonder where you are leading me next. Are you able to let me know how I can access the PDFs? Thanks again
Ksenia L
Enjoying this practice, love the lectures and the explanations about chakras. This makes me looking deeper inside myself and see where I am not balanced. Glad I discovered Yogaanytime and Jasmine.:) 
Jasmine
Ali H So wonderful to hear you enjoyed the course and adventure through the chakras! Sorry to have just received your comment and I will look into how to find the pdfs if you haven't already. Many blessings to you for the new year, Jasmine 
Jasmine
Ksenia L So happy to hear you are enjoying the deep exploration into yourself through the lens of the chakras! I continue to learn about myself and grow daily. What a gift to us all during this time. With many blessings, Jasmine  
Ava B
Hi! I just wanted to say that I love this course, but I also was wondering where you get this information from if I am interested in looking more into the subject. Where did you learn about the chakras? I was hoping to look into its ties with certain religions and was wondering if your understanding of them or your lessons are based off a certain religions'. Thanks!
Anda Seale
Loved this class and your messages/homework! Thank you!!! I needed this!
Jasmine
Ava B I'm so happy you are enjoying the course! I started exploring the Chakra System about 20 years ago. So the information is from so many different sources and teachers! But I love Eastern Body/Western Mind by Anodea Judith and Chakras by Harish Johari as guidebooks. They both bring so much spiritual/religious symbolism across varied traditions into their books. Enjoy! Jasmine 

Brigitte M
Thank you for this wonderful serie. It really inspires and helps to reflect on so many issues! I felt I needed double week of first chakra (haha) and now happy to dive into second chakra. Looking forward to what comes!
Juliette G
What a beautiful beautiful practice! So much fun and pleasure, thank you !
LOUISE F
I absolutely loved the practice - thank you so much Jasmine - Blessings to you for explaining everything so clearly and kindly. Lou xx
21-30 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial