Your 30-Minute Go-to Yoga Sequence: Go-to Sequence v.1<br>Alana Mitnick

Your 30-Minute Go-to Yoga Sequence: Go-to Sequence v.1
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Emfortee
4 people like this.
YES! I love the concept of this show..and with my 3 favourite teachers as well! Only done this first one so far, but it has great flow and movement. Very excited to be doing the series 😊 Really looking forwards to this and to see the differences each teacher brings as you all have different styles. Yay! 
Jenny S
4 people like this.
This is an interesting concept. Today’s practice was a thorough one, hitting all the right notes and leaving my body and mind refreshed and ready to go! I’m looking forward to the different spins from Brenda and Rosemary...love this! 💋
Alana Mitnick
Hi Emfortee! Your sincere enthusiasm is a wonderful gift to wake up to!! So delighted to be practicing our first season of the Go-To with you. It was fun filming this series with Rosemary and Brenda. Let us know how it works for you. Love, Alana
Kate M
5 people like this.
Good idea. An anchoring practice to counterbalance the dizzying array of flow sequences offered on YA. Good solid sequence : ) Nice job, Alana!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Jenny! We love hearing from you! Stay close. We are super curious to know how this Go-To sequences works for you. Wishing you a wonderful day. Love, Alana
Alana Mitnick
Hi Kate! That's exactly it... love your concept of an "anchoring practice." We're curious to know how the sequence feels and works for you with practice. Love, Alana
Cindy P
3 people like this.
This is terrific! Many of my "go-to" practices are from you three ladies already, so having one sequence you all teach sounds wonderful! Thank you!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Cindy! So delighted to be in this Go-To experiment together. Please stay close during the season and let us know how this sequence works and feels in your body. With Love, Alana
Leah K
2 people like this.
Love this! Thank you for a great practice, Alana. Namaste
Alana Mitnick
Hi Leah! So happy you are here with us! Stay close and keep us posted along the way. Wishing you a wonderful day! Namaste, Alana
1-10 of 36

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial