Chakra Course: Chakra 5: Vishuddha<br>Jasmine Tarkeshi

Chakra Course: Chakra 5: Vishuddha
Jasmine Tarkeshi

Watch this Practice
Christel B
4 people like this.
What a vibrant flow this was!  Fallen angel with the head on the floor was a first for me and hence such fun.  Yes, honoring our voice and overcoming suppression  is important  to be practiced and lived along with listening of course.
Kate M
4 people like this.
This is falling into my life at just the right moment. Some very important communication that needs to happen, and from a place of compassion, with a close family member. I will be tuning in again and again to try and really get in touch with that spacious place from which compassionate communications can flow.
Catherine R
My favorite of these practices so far! And, even though shoulder stand is not one of my favorite poses, I embraced the idea of observing all the other chakras from that position. Thank you!
Kate M
1 person likes this.
By laying the femur across both upper arms in the Fallen Angel, it was quite ease-full to find the position (I kept the legs bent). The neck felt quite safe too. Fun! I had always relegated this to my "no fly" list!! woohoo!!
Wendy P
2 people like this.
I am learning so much and SO very much enjoying the 7 Day Chakra Course!  Thanks so much!
Ali
Ali
2 people like this.
This is my favourite class so far. I love how these sequences are referencing one another but with a slightly different focus each week. Love the eagle arms in sun salutations and following flows. I can also really feel my revolved postures opening out through the weeks. Side crow is fun; I find it much easier than crow crow!
Muntsa
1 person likes this.
wonderful way to start the day! thanks
Jasmine
1 person likes this.
Ali, Thank you, I love this practice so much too! Eagle arms and side crow are a favorites :) Hope you return to it again. Blessings, Jasmin
Jasmine
Muntsa, So happy you started your day with this practice and hope it was a beautiful day! 
Sue
Sue
2 people like this.
I have been studying the chakras for 19 years and LOVE how you present the material and select poses to support the awakening of each chakra. I love fish pose, plow and shoulder stand! Was not brave enough to try fallen angel but will re-visit over the next week. Thank you Jasmine for your beautiful presence and caring way you share this information.
1-10 of 11

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial