20 Minute Yoga Flows: Side Body and Hips Flow<br>Sarah Lowe

20 Minute Yoga Flows: Side Body and Hips Flow
Sarah Lowe

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
5 people like this.
Love these short but sweet practices, there’s always something new to learn. Today I loved your cuing on the arm and elbow placement in happy baby. This gentle leverage created such a nice opening sensation!
Glenford N
5 people like this.
This  is a beautiful season - I just wish there are more episodes . I'm repeating each session several times which is really improving my technique and allowing to discover more subtlety in the poses. I'm also enjoying your humour and sense of fun, Sarah. Namaste.
Ashley
1 person likes this.
Glenford, that's so wonderful to hear that you're discovering subtleties in your practice. Doesn't it sometimes feel like this happy little secret that you've uncovered? And keep with us, there are still several more episodes to release... the season's not over yet :)
Vanessa
2 people like this.
This was exactly what I needed to wake up and get calm this morning before I go about my day. Thank you. Namaste.
Sarah Lowe
1 person likes this.
Vanessa thank you for joining me! 🙏🏻
Geraldina O
1 person likes this.
thank you ! i feel less tight now!
Sarah Lowe
Geraldina woohoo! That’s great news, thanks for sharing! 
Jayme B
1 person likes this.
Absolutely perfect! Thank you!
Ali
Ali
3 people like this.
Something amazing happened when I was practising downward dog today: I felt such an ease and effortlessness I have never felt before! It was blissful! I have been practising yoga for twenty years! Thank you for this gorgeous practice.
Ashley
Welcome Ali! So glad you're practicing with us, and that you're finding a new sense of ease in an ol' trusty posture like downward dog. So beautiful when it happens, no? Thank you for sharing, and keep close as you notice other shifts. Warmly, Ashley from Yoga Anytime
1-10 of 39

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial