20 Minute Yoga Flows: Controlled Core<br>Sarah Lowe

20 Minute Yoga Flows: Controlled Core
Sarah Lowe

Watch this Practice
Beth F
2 people like this.
It looks like I'm the first person to like this practice, so I'm going to go for two for two and be the first commenter as well - (-; Sarah these practices are so innovative and amazing.  I will come back to this core work. ThanK you! 
Jenny S
4 people like this.
Aaahhh the dreaded core LOL...this actually felt really good, 20 minutes seems about right for this gal! 😅
Ashley
2 people like this.
Beth, haha yes! Thanks for sharing, and good to see you :) Happy practicing! xo, Ashley
Ashley
2 people like this.
Jenny Yes! I can commit to 20 min, any more and I may need a tad more persuasion lol. Hope you have a lovely weekend. xo, Ashley
Glenford N
3 people like this.
Another beautiful practice, really felt that zipper in my core. A great way to start the day  and excellent for my posture. I enjoyed the joke about New York,  Chicago and LA. My kind of town! More please. Namaste. 
Sarah Lowe
1 person likes this.
Glenford 😆thank you for practicing! I love core for my posture too - it helps so much! Thank you for sharing 🙏🏻
Jayme B
2 people like this.
I did this practice in the evening. My tension levels were high when I began.  All that spicy core work wrung it out of me. Love it! Thank you Sarah!
Sarah Lowe
Jayme yesss great to hear this! Core work does the same for me - something to focus on and find stability! Thank you for practicing with me!
Tahira B
1 person likes this.
Sarah, thank you! You are basically my favourite yoga teacher on here and your tutorials are awedome and easy to follow. 
Kate M
Got to click on CORE a little more often!! This was a nice length : )
1-10 of 14

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial