Active Recovery Yoga Challenge: Day 3: Lateral Legs and Hips<br>Lydia Zamorano

Active Recovery Yoga Challenge: Day 3: Lateral Legs and Hips
Lydia Zamorano

Watch this Practice
Lydia Zamorano
Catriona I love hearing this! My husband and I love the ball and dowel and roll for pressure work after long climbing days. Wishing you the best health for your adventures! 
Zane S
The IT band on my left side is so tight and always has been. I can see how this will loosen this side up. I try a foam roller but it is always too painful. I love using a broomstick instead because it is not so intense. Thank you so much for sharing this.
Lydia Zamorano
zane Happy to hear the different props are providing some ease! I love using many different props. Variability can create adaptability and resilience. Love hearing your feedback Zane. Warmly, Lydia 
Kate M
My hips are really feeling the love, Lydia! Thank you for this offering!!
Lydia Zamorano
Your are so welcome Kate Big hugs!! 
Kate M
Lydia Zamorano big hugs from Ottawa back at you!!
Lina S
What a relief! It feels good at the end of the practice.
Lydia Zamorano
Lina S Hi Lina! I'm so happy you found some relief in this practice. I'm also using a lot of these techniques at home for my summer legs! Sending warmth from the Canadian Rockies, Lydia
David G-
Loved this one too! Definitely needed more time exploring the ball rolling and glutes, but I didn't have time to pause. I enjoy how each session has new and subtle things to try. Also, I did not wake up sore today after day 3 (watched tutorial for day 4), and thank you for the reminder to hydrate. This is definitely the advice I need!  Off to commute to work on bike.  Used the ball technique in my cubicle for my hips. If you made an office yoga video, I would definitely do it in my office. Namaste 🙏🏻
Lydia Zamorano
David Goldstein So happy you are waking up with ease David! That is wonderful news. I don't have a chair yoga video up here yet, but I would really recommend this one with my favourite Kira Sloane https://www.yogaanytime.com/class-view/1313/video/Yoga-Chair-Sequence-for-Back-Pain-by-Kira-Sloane
11-20 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial