Active Recovery Yoga Challenge: Day 6: Pecs & Hamstrings<br>Lydia Zamorano

Active Recovery Yoga Challenge: Day 6: Pecs & Hamstrings
Lydia Zamorano

Watch this Practice
Kira Sloane
Kadee! So fun to see you here! xoKira
Lydia Zamorano
Kadee So happy you are enjoying these! Happy Holidays! 
Kate M
Really felt sweet today. The pec stretches made me aware that one of my pec/shoulders is much stretchier than the other. I actually hadn't been aware of it before!! But my favourite part was the guided sitting practice at the end. It felt so good. Thank you, Lydia.
Lydia Zamorano
You are so welcome Kate 
Love hearing from you! 
Love! 
Lydia 
Szilvia K
Hi Lydia, just would like to say I absolutely love this 7-day-journey with you. Your knowledge and kind approach really comes through. Can I ask what course did you learn about pressure points? Being a yoga teacher myself I would love to learn more about this :)
Oh and on a different note, we have just purchased a van to be  converted to a tiny moving home and plan to travel around England and Europe with a 7-and a 9-year-old to explore for a year. Again your adventure is super-inspiring too :) 
Namaste! 🙏
Lydia Zamorano
Szilvia K Hi! This is such great news that this series has been helpful for you! I learned a lot of fascia and pressure work from a teacher of mine named Gioia Irwin in Western Canada. She hast retired from teaching now. You can learn a lot about fascia through Thomas Myers and there are a lot of great teachers working with pressure work, like Jill Miller. Arturo Peal does some great pressure work here on yoga anytime too! Check out his classes! You can always email me if you want more specific resources. lydiazamorano@gmail.com 
Best of luck on your next big adventure with the fam! 
Warmth, 
Lydia 
David G-
 I see some of my questions can be answered above. I am fascinated by fascia too. I have this huge lump  on my left outer thigh from hitting a car. I want to learn more about how to massage trauma and athletic tension. There seems to be many insights in your approach that I have yet to learn.  Thanks again for the links you posted above. 
Lydia Zamorano
David Goldstein Let me know how it goes as you dive into the wonderful world of fascia! Thanks for commenting David. Lydia 
Sumana Ramanan D
Wonderful. Just what I needed for my two most recalcitrant set of muscles.
Sumana Ramanan D
Wonderful. Gently cued. Just what I needed for my two most recalcitrant sets of muscles.
11-20 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial