20 Minute Yoga Flows: Hips, Core, and Glutes<br>Sarah Beston

20 Minute Yoga Flows: Hips, Core, and Glutes
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Sarah Beston
Thanks for practicing with me, Renee! Wishing you a beautiful new week. Stay well, Sarah
Laura M
1 person likes this.
Great practice! I loved the theme of the figure 4 shape, and the smooth & creative transitions! Just what I needed. Thanks :) 
Sarah Beston
1 person likes this.
Thank you for the note, Laura! I love hearing about your experiences of the practice and I’m glad this sequence met you where you are. All the best, Sarah
Ruth V
1 person likes this.
wonderful, quick way to energize the hips
Sarah Beston
Hi Ruth! I’m so happy to hear! Stay close and keep me posted on how your practices are going. Warmly, Sarah
Anda Seale
1 person likes this.
That was a perfect sequence after my run! Can you do more of the 20 mins routines? That would be great! Thank you! Namaste!
Sarah Beston
Hi Anda S! Thanks so much for reaching out and I’m glad these 20 minute practices are helpful. I hope to film more in the future! Warmly, Sarah
Lina S
1 person likes this.
A fun class! Thank you. I'e liked the bridge and down dog with 4 hip stretch as well as the temple dancer pose.
Sarah Beston
Lina S, I love temple dancer pose! Definitely one of my favorites in getting into the hips. Have a great weekend!
Glenford N
A sweet practice which helped to open me up creatively and inspire me as I write a screenplay for a feature film.  It would be great to have more of these 20 minute Flows. Namaste.
31-40 of 48

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial