20 Minute Yoga Flows: Watery Flow<br>Sarah Beston

20 Minute Yoga Flows: Watery Flow
Sarah Beston

Watch this Practice
Fern S
2 people like this.
Thank you so much! Really all your classes are so lovely. Your voice is very soothing. 🙏🏼
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
A lovely floating practice to help me find my way through the day. My body was gently energised.  Thanks  Sarah. Namaste 
Sarah Beston
Hi Fern! Thank you so much for your kind comment. I am so happy to be practicing with you and sharing yoga here. Warmly, Sarah
Sarah Beston
Good morning, Glenford! Namaste and wishing you a beautiful day, Sarah
Ali
Ali
1 person likes this.
Just what I needed after a day of feeling a bit energyless. Thank you Sarah!
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Lovely flowing practice which opened up my creaking hips and gave them new life. I could feel the echo and glow of these fluid movements. Namaste 
Sarah Beston
Dearest Ali - so happy that was a good practice for you and thanks so much for dropping me a note! Wishing you a beautiful day, Sarah 
Sarah Beston
Dear Glenford - Your comments always make my day! Wishing you a beautiful week, Sarah
Leah K
1 person likes this.
This was a great practice for the end of a long workday. I have the wind-up toy energy where it feels like I have to keep moving until I am able to get the energy out a bit and then I realize how much rest I need. The length of this practice and the pace of the flow was just perfect. Thank you! 
Sarah Beston
So happy to hear, Leah! I am thrilled to hear that the pace and length of these shorter practices are meeting you where you are! All the best, Sarah 
11-20 of 66

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial