Enjoy Yourself Summer Challenge: Day 1: Simple and Sweet<br>Steph Winsor

Enjoy Yourself Summer Challenge: Day 1: Simple and Sweet
Steph Winsor

Watch this Practice
Steph
1 person likes this.
Sharmila what a wonderful way to begin! Enjoy your holiday and I hope you'll join for more of this series. I look forward to hearing your feedback. Best wishes to you!
Kelly H
The perfect intro to a stress free day 🤍
Carrie F
1 person likes this.
1st time doing any yoga and this felt great! It was tough as I’ve not been the greatest fitness fanatic, but I feel a sense of achievement and after sitting at a desk for 8 hours straight, I needed the stretch. Than you
Elizabeth M
1 person likes this.
Carrie that's awesome, keep at it!  Don't forget - even teachers were beginners once! Thanks for being here! 🙏 
Hannah H
Thank you for the great start to this challenge. I've always felt uncomfortable during bridge pose, so adding a block helped me relax so much. I really did enjoy this one!
Jodi S
Started day 1 today - what a wonderful practice, thank you!  For the first time I was able to  not feel the slight pain in my knees while sitting cross-legged.  It was because you were able to talk me through it (in the beginning of the class).  Thank you - it is possible to move within!
Sandra Židan
Thank, Steph, for this nice practice! Kind regards!
Lina S
I'm doing this challenge during Fall season. Tonight, this "simple" practice is just perfect.
Leesa N
Beautiful simple practice. Thank you! I am returning to yoga and remembering to return slowly. Your words and shapes support me.
21-29 of 29

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial