Bhagavad Gita: Day 4: Yoga of Action<br>Ravi Ravindra

Bhagavad Gita: Day 4: Yoga of Action
Ravi Ravindra

Watch this Talk
Hoda G
2 people like this.
In the description it says, « we conclude day , in reality it is day four of the course. A gentle correction.
So much enjoying this series.
More presentations by him please.
Seda G
2 people like this.
I am really enjoying and learning a lot from these classes. hope to listen more from him.
great content. Namaste
Ashley
Thanks for the mention, Hoda! We've fixed the description. So glad to hear you're enjoying Ravi's course!

Warmly, Ashley from Yoga Anytime
Nick Constantine
This is brilliant. Thought provoking. Connects the sutras in a gentle way as well. Stimulating reflections and exercises. Already informed my yoga teaching so much. 🙏🏻
Gary B
1 person likes this.
Nice to have someone who has realised Truth teaching the Gita. Very much enjoying this course 🙏
Kira Sloane
Gary, yes, Ravi Ravindra is truly wonderful. Thank you for being here.
Kira Sloane
Nick Constantine. Thank you for bring here! xok
Cathy
2 people like this.
Truly thought provoking, even for someone who is new to much of the philosophy as I am. I really enjoy Ravi. He has incredible depth of knowledge and he presents this in such a wonderful way. Thank you!
Divya S
Good karma from my past life has brought me here - to your Ganga of knowledge Ravi. Truely blessed 🙏
Elif S
Such a great course, I enjoy it so much, Ravi is such a good presenter and it is very nice to listen to him. I am grateful, thank you Ravi and thank you Yoga Anytime for this course 🙏🏻
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial