Keepin' it Real: Slow Flow<br>Robert Sidoti

Keepin' it Real: Slow Flow
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
5 people like this.
So nice...I love a slow flow in the morning 🌞 this practice stretched and opened up all the “stuck” places and I’m feeling pretty groovy right now...☮️
Susan J
3 people like this.
I really enjoy Robert's classes especially when they are slower paced with fits in with my Iyengar practice. Good explanations as always.
Debra D
4 people like this.
So lovely to see you again, Robert. This practice reminded me that even though there are shapes that I’ve made countless times before, there is always a new discovery in them when you pay attention and take it slow. Thank you as always ✨⚡️✨
Christel B
4 people like this.
Great for late evenings when you're getting settled for the night.
Harnam Kaur G
Lovelove love this ; so nourishing, grounding, opening— love what you do and how you do it Robert💖🥰😘 keep it coming brother🙏🏽💥
Robert Sidoti
Good day Jenny ✌️ I completely agree - I too love to start my day slowly working through all of the right and sticky spots, feels so goood and ‘groooovy’ as you say :))
Luna K
3 people like this.
Great way to start "la rentrée" with.. Thanks Robert!
Robert Sidoti
Luna ... Hi and THANK YOU!!
Robert Sidoti
Hi Debra ... nice to see you again too! There's always something new to discover if we take the time to listen and feel with curiosity and wonder :)) Love that you're here practicing with us!
Robert Sidoti
I completely agree Christel ... such a lovely way to roll into bed and sleep for the night.
1-10 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial