Keepin' it Real: Welcome Your Day<br>Robert Sidoti

Keepin' it Real: Welcome Your Day
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Fabian H
1 person likes this.
good start on a monday morning.   your reminder to ask myself what I don't want in my day is perfect.  ::))
Agnes Gerritsen
Beautiful sequence to start my day, as well for the muscles as the mind. A short positive intention makes a world of difference. Thank you! 
Robert Sidoti
Hello my friend Agnes G - nice to hear from you here!  I'm so happy the sequence felt good for you - sometimes we just gotta get the body moving, changes everything :) Hope to see you soooon!! 
Amanda H
1 person likes this.
My first practice with you Robert, I love your pace. Now I will have do all your sessions. Glad you were recommended to me.
Grateful.
Robert Sidoti
Good morning Amanda H !! Nice to meet you here! So happy you enjoyed the practice and that I'll be seeing more of you :)) Robert 
Sandra Židan
Great! I feel calm and relaxed! Thanks, Robert!

Monica
1 person likes this.
Lots of kinks released this morning didn’t know were there .  Thank you ☺️ 
Robert Sidoti
Thank you Monica !! Yoga has a way to expose those little kinks we never knew we had, creates such lovely space where once felt like stiffness, stress or tension - thank you for being here!! 
Nancy S
1 person likes this.
Still enjoy this practice _ its been on my Favorites list for a couple years!
Robert Sidoti
So happy to hear this Nancy S ! It's a relatively simple and straight forward practice - a reminder that we don't need to over complicate our yoga practice :) Many thanks!! 
21-30 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial