Keepin' it Real: Spinal Mobility Flow<br>Robert Sidoti

Keepin' it Real: Spinal Mobility Flow
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Ardy T
1 person likes this.
Great to get my old hips out of their rut. It was not an easy one for me but less hard than some others. Loved it! X
Laura R
1 person likes this.
This is my "go-to" workout.  Love it, Robert!
Robert Sidoti
Hey Ardy !! Thanks for the comment! I'm so glad you loved it and you got 'your hips out of their rut' :)) Gotta keep them hips nice and open, strong too! Keep me posted on other practices you might be doing, lmk how I can help in any way. 
Robert Sidoti
Hey hey laura !! Awesome to hear this is your 'go to workout'!! I love this type of movement, so many benefits to be received! Have a blessed day, see you around! 
Nancy S
This is always a good practice that i enjoy - thank you, Robert!
Anastasia T
What a great practice.  Just what I needed to start my day.  I loved the pace and overall flow (ease with intention, if that makes sense).  Thank you!  Have a great day!  - Anastasia, Brooklyn NY
Betty M
Wonderful class. My first time with your classes.  I like the "real" twists for learning where my spine is  and I like the luxourious ones that feel so wonderful!
Great class. Thank you.
Jules NU
Great start to a crisp sunny NZ morning - thank you. Love your sessions. Although my knees really struggle with the squats - what can I replace those with?
Sandra Židan
Nice practice! Thanks, Robert!
Rhonda H
Thanks Robert.  This is just what I needed today 
21-30 of 35

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial