Keepin' it Real: Spinal Mobility Flow<br>Robert Sidoti

Keepin' it Real: Spinal Mobility Flow
Robert Sidoti

Watch this Practice
Sarah K
1 person likes this.
Great post-holiday travel practice! Thank you!
Robert Sidoti
Sarah - Happy Holidays and New Year!! 
Marisol R
1 person likes this.
Thank You so much Robert !!
Robert Sidoti
My pleasure Marisol  - hope you're doing and feeling well! 
Elizabeth B
1 person likes this.
Robert, thank you for providing the perfect morning or evening wind down/up routine for any level! I can't try any other, hooked.
Robert Sidoti
Hiiii Elizabeth !! Thank you for your sweet comment and for practicing here with us! I'm all about this style and pace of practice too - glad it's working for you. Hope your day is amazing and you are healthy and strong! 
Lou M
1 person likes this.
I tried a few videos with you, they were all good, this one is perfect, right pace for me, challenging though being flexible I managed with room for improvement;) As my lower back is not always straight, and did find a way to do it when in the squats. Should I privilege a straight back not going fully down? 🙏
Nancy S
1 person likes this.
Robert, your Spinal Mobility Flow is my go-to practice! It always helps me to feel more flexible and also more open with my breathing.🙏
Robert Sidoti
Good to hear Nancy - thank you so much for letting me know how you feel!! If it's to be a go to practice for you, I suppose I'll see you soon :)) 
Robert Sidoti
Hey there Lou ! Apologies for 28 day delay in responding, my bad! I'm glad you're enjoying this practice, it's one of my favorites too! As far as the spine goes in squats - I'd try to keep a neutral spine, so maybe don't go down as far especially if pain is present. It's ok to go down deep in a squat and round your back, it can feel nice sometimes - it depends on you and how it feels :) 
11-20 of 35

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial