Welcome to Ashtanga: Beginner's Ashtanga Practice<br>Dylan Bernstein

Welcome to Ashtanga: Beginner's Ashtanga Practice
Dylan Bernstein

Watch this Practice
Kate M
3 people like this.
Nice to have a shorter sequence option in the Ashtanga style, Dylan. A daily 90 minute practice is out of the reach of a lot of folks! Thank you!
Dylan Bernstein
Kate Great that this is of service. I think a mindful and aware 30 minutes can be far greater than 90 minutes only half engaged or adrenaline fueled .. but in reality any practice = useful practice . Keep on the path and keep in touch! D
Eric K
1 person likes this.
Lovely curation of 1st series. Your voice has a wonderfully clear, encouraging quality.
Dylan Bernstein
Eric Thanks so much .  I do think that curation is an appropriate term. Really appreciate your engagement, participation and insight. 
Marta A
Thank you so much, Dylan. I just start with yoga and tour classes are perfect: clear, simple and effective!
Michelle F
2 people like this.
Hi there Dylan,
I hope this finds you safe and well? This whole year I´ve been  just really enjoying exploring loads of the amazing teachings here on yogaanytime but this morning I felt like seeing what had happened to my ashtanga primary series !! Wow - am I glad I chose this little gentle reintroduction - it´s already very hot here and I was sweating by the time I got to  Parshvottanasana - isnt it amazing how the ashtanga series really requires daily practise - I mean I have been "doing my yoga" 6 days as always and feel great but even this short  sequence would have been too much if not for your wonderful soothing encouraging voice and smooth pace - fascinating!
Lovely to practice with you again ....I look forward to exploring some of your other exploratory sequences
loveandpeacexxx

Matthew
brilliant practice. great to fit this all in to 30 mins or so. many thanks.
Dylan Bernstein
Michelle dear, thanks for update! Not sure how I missed this some weeks ago. Likely I was off on trails in Kruger Park, teaching rhino and such. But I'm so glad to hear that you're still exploring here. Yes, I definitely think some yoga 6 days a week is better than only strictly following a sequence without feeling integration into your life. Please do keep checking out the tutorials and the shorter practices as they should be of immense service! Keep in touch and blessings! D
Dylan Bernstein
Matthew yeah great to hear it! True confession: I often thrive in a short "beginners' practice" instead of pushing through an advanced series. It's all about honouring the moment! 
Michelle F
1 person likes this.
Oh Dylan Bernstein  
 I just cant get the image of you teaching rhinos out of my head----i imagine you all knee deep in mud in Padattonnasana ! Im sure that´s not what you meant but hey it makes me smile!
Great to hear you are  enjoying life and even getting in some travel - or perhaps you are based there in South Africa? - keep on keepin on!
loveandpeacexxx
1-10 of 14

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial