The Vinyasa Show: Grace in Flow<br>Brenda Lear

The Vinyasa Show: Grace in Flow
Brenda Lear

Watch this Practice
Ted J
4 people like this.
I really enjoyed this. It's great to spend lots of time in crescent and warrior 2 to really have time to sink into the poses. Also liked the creative transitions.
Brenda Lear
1 person likes this.
Thanks Ted. I am glad you enjoyed to class.
Robin M
3 people like this.
What a nice slow practice ..its nice when you have time to do the practice and to concentrate on alignment.
Thank you
Heidi K
1 person likes this.
I really enjoyed this sequence and your detailed descriptions and reminders to the connection to breath, while finding strength and steadiness and the sweetness in the body...beautiful . Loved coming in and out of the bow movements with the arms while holding the poses.
Brenda Lear
Thank you Robin and Heidi. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I love when I make the time to move slow and connect to breath....yummy.
Heidi K
Practicing with this video again and then it shut down half way through !! This seems to happen a lot for some reason ?

Gia C
3 people like this.
Heidi ~ I'm sorry this video is stopping for you. I recommend trying our Alternate Video Player which allows you to choose a lower video quality. I find that Medium works well for me. If you continue to have trouble with the video after trying this, please email us at contact@yogaanytime.com.
Sherry H
4 people like this.
Great flow! Great instruction. Not too chatty. I found time to settle into the asana while still being active. Thank you for sharing your practice.
Christy Li
3 people like this.
Thank you Brenda for a beautiful sequence of flow, mindfulness, and holding poses.
I love the outfit as well, especially the bottoms. Would you mind telling me the brand? :)
Faith L
3 people like this.
This was a great first practice, some new poses and familiar ones. Just the right pace and very relaxing towards the end. Many thanks!
1-10 of 66

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial