The Vinyasa Show: Grace in Flow<br>Brenda Lear

The Vinyasa Show: Grace in Flow
Brenda Lear

Watch this Practice
Brenda Lear
1 person likes this.
Rosemary Garrison What a treat and thank you for your note. I have been itching to come see you at the Shala and practice with you in person but until then I have been soaking up your online classes, love them!
Rosemary Garrison
I would love to see you at The Shala!!! And thanks for the love regarding my classes. Happy Day.
Suzanne L
1 person likes this.
I agree with Faith. Glad I found you today!
Kate M
Really enjoyed your integration of that sutra into the āsana practice. Very sweet! (a little Sanskrit correction: samakonasana is the pose name; sama = equal, same, not "soma")
Base Camp Reno
I have enjoyed this class tree three times and learning the breathing, asanas and movements slowly, peacefully and fully. Loved the calm but strong instruction and particularly the attention to the bio technical positions creating proper alignment. Great class, lovely instructor.
Kit & Dee Dee
Thanks for warming up a chilly Wisconsin morning!
Heather L
Awesome flow!
Janet L
I loved it!!!
Glenford N
Thanks Brenda. Beautiful way to start the day. Enjoyed drawing back the bow- it reminded me of Usain Bolt. Some of the postures were challenging but I stayed with you to experience the strength, grace and flow. Namaste.
Katarina V
Dear Brenda Lear
Thank you for this class. I am re doing this season and I love it. Miss you here at Yoga Anytime. I enjoy your classes.
Love Katarina
31-40 of 66

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial