Yoga Nidra: Riding the Wave of Breath<br>Kristin Leal

Yoga Nidra: Riding the Wave of Breath
Kristin Leal

Watch this Practice
Lauri K
4 people like this.
Lovely. My dog & I especially loved the vibrations of the gong. Seriously thank you.
Jenny S
4 people like this.
I was planning to do a fairly active practice today as I was feeling sluggish...however, I saw this new Nidra practice was up (along with the lovely “Quiet Depths practice that precedes this) and I opted to go for this gentler yoga today. So glad I did! I feel refreshed and awake without having to further deplete what little energy I had. Yoga Nidra is magic ✨✨✨
Kristin Leal
hahaha Lauri my cat loves the bowl too! So happy you both enjoyed it:)
Kristin Leal
1 person likes this.
Jenny YOU are the magic! The practice just helps you remember:) Thank you for practicing with me.
Kate M
Beautiful practice. I really needed a deep yoga nidra - fighting off a little virus, and subbing a class this afternoon ; )
Katie B
Loved this gorgeous soothing practice. Thank you, Kristin.
Kristin Leal
Thanks you Katie for practicing with me!
Kristin Leal
Hope you are feeling better Kate ! It is great to hear that you are taking care of yourself. I know as a fellow teacher we give quite a lot and it's important to refill our cup with practices like Yoga Nidra. Wishing you well:)
Kate M
1 person likes this.
Kristin Leal feeling much better today! Restorative practice (which includes napping!!) is so healing... Thank you for creating these practices for us...   : )
Kate M
Just ordered Vol 2 of your book! Looking forward to exploring more anatomy through your unique lens...
1-10 of 17

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial