Good Morning Yoga: Fluid Spine<br>Alana Mitnick

Good Morning Yoga: Fluid Spine
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
2 people like this.
Good Morning! When I read the description for this one I thought this might be a bit too much for me first thing on a Monday morning...however you somehow made this class so gentle and nurturing, even during the stronger poses. What a great start to the week! Thank you Alana 🌞🙏🏻
Alana Mitnick
Good Morning, Jenny! So delighted to hear from you first thing Monday morning! Wishing you a gentle and inspiring week. Grateful for your presence, always. xoA
Paraskevi M
1 person likes this.
For me it is my comeback to yoga, Saturday morning and it felt really nice! Thank you!
Alana Mitnick
Fantastic, Paraskevi! So glad you are here and in Yoga! Enjoy, Alana 
Joan G
2 people like this.
Great practice Alana! I loved the pace and was very happy with how strong it was : ) exc! I really like your videos - thank you! 
Alana Mitnick
Hi joan! Thank you so much for joining me. I am grateful for these teachings of Yoga that bring us together and help us remember that we are already connected. Stay close. Love, Alana 
Tonia T
1 person likes this.
I got my blocks that you suggested and I’m so glad I did! This was an awesome practice. It really made my body feel so good. Thank you for all of your classes...you are amazing!❤️
Alana Mitnick
Tonia! Sorry for the delay. I've been caring for my parents this past week. So glad that you are enjoying your blocks. I love using mine, which allow for more space and support all around. Thank you for joining me in Yoga! So happy to be flowing and growing together. Love, Alana 
Jennifer Love
My absolute favorite of yours so far. Thank you for the invitation into simplicity and peace through the body. The yoga blocks had me feeling like a champion in my joints and able to reach a deep state of release without thinking about it. Masterful. Thank you for your practice and sharing it here.
Alana Mitnick
Thank you, Jennifer Love, for your beautiful comment and presence. I'm so honored and delighted to practice together. I, too, love how the yoga blocks allow for a more spacious experience--in the joints, spine, and breath. Stay close. Love, Alana 
1-10 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial