Gentle Yoga: Low Back Release<br>Alana Mitnick

Gentle Yoga: Low Back Release
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Alana Mitnick
Awe... so glad to hear, Kate. I really enjoy this slow paced practice, too! Enjoy your class tomorrow and have fun playing with new ideas. xoA
Rachel S
1 person likes this.
Yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssss. Such a lovely practice. Thank you.
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful, Rachel! So happy to hear that this practice hit the spot! xoA
Leah K
1 person likes this.
Loved this practice for feeling more centered and slow movements on days when I'm feeling tired or that I need a rest.
Alana Mitnick
Leah, So lovely to hear from you! That's exactly it... giving yourself permission to move slow and get centered, especially when you're feeling tired and needing rest. That's me most of the time! xoA
Neil O
1 person likes this.
Just recovering from Covid-19 which left me feeling like I was runner by a truck.  This lovely practice is helping me feel like myself again. Thank you. 
Regards, 
Neil 
Alana Mitnick
Neil, your comment means everything. First of all, I am so relieved to know that you are recovering from Covid-19. I can't even imagine what your body and mind have been through.... and to start to feel like yourself again... what a blessing! Be gentle with yourself, move slow, and stay close.  Warmly, Alana 
Neil O
1 person likes this.
I meant run over by a truck in my comment, although I am a runner. 

In any event I have  continued to recover and today  we were advised by Public Health that all of us, me, my wife  and my son are officially out of quarantine. Hoo Ha !
Alana Mitnick
Neil, Fantastic news! So glad to hear that you and your family are out of quarantine. If you can, get yourselves into NATURE... it could be a park or somewhere with fresh air to let your lungs expand... it's the best medicine. Take good care and be easy on yourself. Warmly, Alana 
Lori
1 person likes this.
I love this practice. Thank you, Alana. It's like an oil and lube for the body. :)
11-20 of 37

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial