Gentle Yoga: Freedom in the Upper Body<br>Alana Mitnick

Gentle Yoga: Freedom in the Upper Body
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
June S
1 person likes this.
I literally felt happier after doing this 😌
Alana Mitnick
June, this is one of my favorite comments of all time. Your happiness has made my day. Thank you for being here! Love, Alana 
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
Really enjoyed Awaken with Ease, I felt so energized from these gentle subtle movement. The beauty of Yoga. Thanks Alana for another sublime practice. Namaste.
Alana Mitnick
So happy to hear Glenford. Isn't it amazing how we can feel energized from slow, gentle and subtle movements. The quality of our attention and intention has a lot to do with it. So glad you're enjoying these practices. Namaste, Alana
Glenford N
It's lovely to slow down and experience the gift of breathing, especially in the diaphragm and back body. A great way to relieve stress and anxiety. Thanks Alana. Hope you had a beautiful day.
Leah K
What a great practice. Thank you, Alana. Hoping you are well. 
Joy E
2 people like this.
Starting to do this everyday. I like it!
Alana Mitnick
Joy! So delighted that you are here with us! I find consistency really does makes a difference. Enjoy and keep me posted. Warmly, Alana 
Beth C
1 person likes this.
This was amazing for my achey neck and perpetually upper back that is always tight and sore.  
Alana Mitnick
Oh Beth, I am happy to hear that you found relief with this practice. My neck and upper back have been achy too... this sequence has been my go-to lately.  Take care and stay close. Love, Alana 
11-20 of 41

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial