Gentle Yoga: Calm and Centered
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
3 people like this.
As my kids would say, this was totally CHILL 🎋
Joan J
5 people like this.
Alana, I appreciate your guidance and allowing time in each pose.  My body  dissolves and my nervous system is soothed in these gentle sessions.  I love these lovely,  yin like practices.    I will be following🌾🌸
Alana Mitnick
Jenny, hahaha love it. Glad you felt the CHILL. xoA
Alana Mitnick
What a wonderful observation, Joan.  Yes, exactly...the nervous system craves rest, ease, and relaxation. So happy to be practicing this together. Love, Alana 
Kate M
2 people like this.
Such wisdom in this approach. I love also that the slow pacing allows space for me to gently improvise. Loved playing with the belt in the supine straddle position. These practices feel so good!
Alana Mitnick
Kate, I love how you're enjoying the process and allowing the Yoga to unfold and guide you, gently. xoA 
Diane C
1 person likes this.
Can't thank you enough for this wonderful relaxing class. I love performing this class at the end of my work day. I really feel the tension and muscle guarding flowing off my body. Wonderful!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Diane, This warms my heart. What a sweet release. It's amazing how the body holds tension and muscle guarding (especially for me in the shoulders/neck), and how a slow, gentle, and mindful yoga practice can help us unwind, release, and let go... relaxing the nervous system and restoring a sense of calm, centered ease. I'm so glad you are here! Love, Alana 
Glenford N
1 person likes this.
So calming and relaxing. I ft like having a nap although it was mid morning.  The gentle
strdtches are perfect for my sore hip. Count  it all as Joy.  Thanks  Alana.  Namaste. 
Alana Mitnick
Glenford, Wonderful to hear from you, always! Sounds like a very relaxing and peaceful morning. I hope your sore hip continues to feel better.  Namaste, Alana 
1-10 of 39

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial