Gentle Yoga: Awaken With Ease<br>Alana Mitnick

Gentle Yoga: Awaken With Ease
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Leah K
1 person likes this.
Thanks for another great practice, Alana!
Alana Mitnick
Wonderful, Leah! So delighted to be practicing together. Glad you enjoyed this one. xoA
Lori
1 person likes this.
Thank you. This practice provided wonderful relief this evening. Love
Alana Mitnick
Lori, I'm so happy to hear this. Love you. Please let me know if there's anything you need. Sending loads of LOVE! xoA
Janine F
1 person likes this.
This was a beautiful practice.  What could I have adapted in the first pose when the sensation in my lower back was quite intense? Thank you x
Alana Mitnick
Hi Janine, Great question. Do you mean the first pose- reclining over the bolster? A few things you might try... if you are working with a bolster (and bolsters come in a different sizes and shapes) try scooting yourself down so that the bolster is supporting your mid and upper back. Allow for space, or a gap, between your low back and pelvis. Also, experiment with something lower, like a blanket instead of a bolster. And if this feels intense on your lower back, remove the bolster/blanket under your spine and just lie on your back, knees bend, feet on the floor. As always, trust what you are feeling and make adjustments to find greater ease and space. So glad you are here, Janine. Love, Alana 
Sandra Židan
Great practice! Thanks, Alana! I really like this show!
Alana Mitnick
Hi Sandra,  So happy to hear! Thank you for sharing and being here! Love, Alana 
Sibylle M
1 person likes this.
What a delicious and loving way to start my day. I feel hugged and cuddled and so, so calm after this practice. Just what I needed today. Especially the stretches and the rest. Yumm!!
Alana Mitnick
Beautiful, Sibylle M. So glad that you found some relief, rest and TLC with this gentle practice. It's so easy to forget how good it feels to stretch, breathe, and let go... that's the beauty and magic of Yoga...it can invite us a more intimate (and nurturing) relationship with our Self.  So happy you are here! Love, Alana 
11-20 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial