Gentle Yoga: Gentle Strength<br>Alana Mitnick

Gentle Yoga: Gentle Strength
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Joan J
1 person likes this.
So happy to find another series from you Alana.  I love the gentle side stretches, and so enjoyed the standing neck stretch turning the palm up.  I could feel it not only in my neck but in my shoulders.....delightful.  I was nice and opened for triangle pose, and glad to use the blocks.
Looking forward to  your newest practice🌾💮
Alana Mitnick
Joan, Thank you for sharing, always. So delighted to be practicing and investigating together in this way. I'm so glad you found the sequence enjoyable and supportive. Love, Alana 
Sonja G
2 people like this.
what a sweet class to unwind in the evening! Thanks, Alana.
Alana Mitnick
Hi Sonja, Lovely to practice and unwind with you! I find there some initial effort required to allow for a flow of greater EASE. Love, Alana 
Glenford N
2 people like this.
Many thanks Alana.I've hada hip injury soneeded  a gentle practice.  Perfect.  Happy New Year.  Namaste. 
Glenford N
2 people like this.
It's good to be back, I missed you guys. Life is better with YogaAnytime.
Alana Mitnick
Hahaha... this made me smile, Glenford. So happy to hear! Your presence and participation plays an integral part. Grateful. 
Alana Mitnick
Truly wonderful to hear from you, Glenford. Happy new year and welcome BACK! Glad to hear that you're moving gently with your hip. Namaste, Alana 
Arlene T
2 people like this.
This series is awesome!  Perfect fit for beginners as well as those of us who have taken up yoga at the ripe old age of 76.  Thank you so very much!
Shandi S
2 people like this.
This was awesome! I was in an ugly head space before the practice, with that monkey mind endlessly chattering about how I've been done wrong at work. lol Now, my mind is calm and I feel centered and relaxed. Like you say, yoga works! Thank you Alana. 
11-20 of 67

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial