Gentle Yoga: Gentle Strength<br>Alana Mitnick

Gentle Yoga: Gentle Strength
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Alana Mitnick
Hi Arlene! So happy to hear from you! It's wonderful to be practicing together. I would love to hear how your yoga journey is unfolding. Love, Alana 
Alana Mitnick
shandi, I love your enthusiasm, and I do know that feeling intimately. So glad you took the time for yourself to pause, practice, unwind, and reset. Thank YOU for being here. xoA
Glenford N
A beautiful way to wind down after a busy day.  Thanks  Alana.  Namaste. 
Maria B
1 person likes this.
My wrist has been bugging me, so I'm looking for practices that don't involve bearing weight on my hands - this was perfect, and a great to loosen up at the end of my workday.  I'll definitely add Gentle Yoga to my list of favorite shows. 
Alana Mitnick
Hi Maria, Welcome! So glad you are here with us! Sorry to hear about your wrist sensitivity. Yes, these gentle practices require very little weight bearing on the wrists and focus on floor work to unwind, open, and release, and standing postures to length, strengthen, and stability. Please connect in with any questions along the way. Enjoy! Warmly, Alana 
Meserret O
1 person likes this.
Hi Alana, perfect exactly what I was looking for. Thank you 
Alana Mitnick
Meserret, So happy you are here! Enjoy, take care, and stay close. Love, Alana 
Louisa C
1 person likes this.
Great transitions and asana progression!!thank you!
Alana Mitnick
Thank you for being here, Louisa! So glad you enjoyed the practice. Love, Alana 
Nadine T
1 person likes this.
This was beautiful. My first class back after an oblique strain, and I didn't overdue it!! Thank you. 
21-30 of 67

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial