Gentle Yoga: Quick and Cozy<br>Alana Mitnick

Gentle Yoga: Quick and Cozy
Alana Mitnick

Watch this Practice
Alana Mitnick
Glenford, Oh my goodness (LOL)... I love this so much. Sounds like a wonderful partner yoga experience... so glad both you and Tina enjoyed your practice together! Namaste, A
Alana Mitnick
Sweet dreams, dear Kate. May you rest deeply and peacefully. Love, Alana 
Lori
2 people like this.
This is such a wonderful, fundamental self-care practice and a great addition to the toolkit. Thank you, Alana. It's lovely to see you here. xo
Alana Mitnick
HI Lori, So refreshing to hear from you. Exactly... it's my self care go-to! So happy to be practicing and connected in this realm. I love forward to seeing you in the flesh. Love, Alana 
Bridgid M
1 person likes this.
A truly beautiful practice! Thank You  
Alana Mitnick
Thank you for joining me, Bridgid! So glad you enjoyed this practice. Love, Alana 
Leah S
1 person likes this.
Amazzzzinngggg.  I'm just getting back into yoga/into my body after having my third baby, and this is just the right speed, and depth.  Thank you!!
Ciara M
1 person likes this.
my first class with you Alana, and it most certainly will not be my last! really love the way you teach, that was so nourishing for my body and mind. namaste . 
Alana Mitnick
Leah S, So delighted to hear this! Somehow I am just seeing this now. Keep me posted on how the practices are feeling for you. Love, Alana 
Alana Mitnick
Welcome, Ciara M! It's warms my heart to hear from you! Thank you for being here and sharing. Stay close and let me know how the practices are feeling/working for you. Love, Alana 
11-20 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial