60 Minute Yoga Flows: Full Body Tune-Up<br>Wade Gotwals

60 Minute Yoga Flows: Full Body Tune-Up
Wade Gotwals

Watch this Practice
Jenny S
10 people like this.
WOW this was so much fun! A whole hour filled with creative yoga goodness, lots of surprise moves that were playful and also felt so very nice. I kept thinking “I feel like a little kid again!” Your cuing was easy going yet spot on, enabling me do go into some poses I didn’t think were there for me anymore. I highly recommend this to anyone who wants to lighten and brighten their day 👏👏👏
Christel B
4 people like this.
What a great way to start the new year!
Wade
2 people like this.
Hi Jenny ..Happy New Year! What a wonderful message to start the year off with! Thank you for sharing your positive energy and yoga journey!!
Mary Jane D
Thank you for offering us an always-innovative class Wade - and the biggest bonus is the length of the class! What a treat! Looking forward to more hour-long classes with you Wade!
Catherine R
Had a long day of airplane travel yesterday and this practice was a great “re-set” to get all the kinks out and to get back into a good mind-space. Thank you!
Wade
2 people like this.
Hi Christel thanks for starting the new year off with me and the Yoga Anytime crew!!

Wade
1 person likes this.
Great to hear from you Mary Jane ! Really happy you liking the longer sessions and are getting more time to spend on your practice win win!! thanks for joining me!!
Wade
1 person likes this.
HI Catherine I'm so glad you are 'feeling' this... the flights really knock it out of me too and yoga is always a great reset..they need more room in the back of the plane so you stretch it out a little!!!

LOUISE F
3 people like this.
Hi Wade
Just what I needed today! I feel deliciously  "stretched out" now with a true sense of self. I did struggle with the Bakasana / Crow (but it is my nemesis ! - LOL).
Lovely relaxed style and cueing just when needed.
Im going to try your other videos now - thanks so much.
Fab practice
Lou xx
Wade
1 person likes this.
HI LOUISE Thanks so much for sharing w/ me and the forum! I think Crow pose is a nemesis for a lot of people. Hope some of the variations help you feel like stretching your wings with more confidence... Have a great weekend!
1-10 of 51

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial