60 Minute Yoga Flows: Expand and Ignite<br>Wade Gotwals

60 Minute Yoga Flows: Expand and Ignite
Wade Gotwals

Watch this Practice
Tina Anderson
Loved this practise. Opening and expanding for sure* Thank you so much Wade. Ill be following you into post grad yoga studies coming up. Sooo good to release my shoulders from all the chair massage im giving at the moment. 🎯🌟🏡
Elissa P
1 person likes this.
Beautiful and thoughtful sequencing Wade! Love this. Felt challenging and also wonderful - a natural high for sure. Thank you, as always, for this sincerely considered and heartful gift. 
Wade
1 person likes this.
Tina Anderson Oh this is great you are finding self care while helping others!! Keep sharing the love!
Wade
1 person likes this.
How are you Elissa ...always love to hear from you and yes natural highs are 'the best!!!
Christel B
1 person likes this.
Amazing to stretch individual sides in half dolphin.  My back feels warm and glowing from this wonderful session.
Phuong E
1 person likes this.
Such a cleansing and purifying class, thank you so much for this thoughtful sequence.  The comment about pin-up pose was so unexpected, it had me laughing for a minute straight.  Your effervescent humor is the reason why I keep coming back for more!
Wade
1 person likes this.
Hi Christel so glad you liked that variation, it's one of my personal favorites -most people have uneven strength and mobility when it comes to the shoulders so this allows for a nice opening!!

Wade
1 person likes this.
HI Phuong , so great to hear from you! Yes some of my comments are really out of the blue but glad you appreciated it ahahah!!
Catherine R
“Pin-up Girl Pose”.....BKS Iyengar is rolling in his grave😬🧘❤️
Wade
1 person likes this.
Catherine ahahah thats a direct translation for Sanskrit (JK!!!) now I've done it! :@
1-10 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial