60 Minute Yoga Flows: Get Bendy<br>Wade Gotwals

60 Minute Yoga Flows: Get Bendy
Wade Gotwals

Watch this Practice
Wade
Dorothy oh so good to see in the forum, what a surprise!! ! I hope LA is treating you well and we can connect in CA when all of this slows down bit= happy to have you with the Yoga Anytime family :) 
Wade
Soul I'm so glad you felt this and it helped you open up with more ease! It's like putting a puzzle together when sequencing and so fun to find ways to make challenging poses feel good! Hope you had a great weekend!
Aleksandra R
Although I've found this practice a little demanding I really enjoyed the way you've built the sequence :) I felt more bendy now but regret not being able to get to more difficult poses due to my right shoulder injury.Thank you. Namaste
Brenda S
1 person likes this.
Wade, this is such a perfect balance of stretching and strengthening. Thank you! 
Wade
Hi Aleksandra R my apologizes for responding so late to this! I hope your shoulder has made a recovery and you feel more freedom in your movements!

Wade
1 person likes this.
Great to hear from you Brenda S so great that you felt the balance of this practice and resonated with it!!
Devi N
1 person likes this.
Loved this practice   Thanks for this wonderful 60 mins 
Wade
Hi Devi N so happy you were feeling and enjoying the practice!
Melissa
 Got real bendy - love to be a yogic messenger.  As always, THANKS WADE! You are one of my fave teachers!
Wade
Hi Melissa So great to hear from you and love that you are bending and flowing with me, but more importantly embracing the role of the Yogic Messenger! YEAHHH!!!
21-30 of 32

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial