60 Minute Yoga Flows: Strengthen and Release<br>Wade Gotwals

60 Minute Yoga Flows: Strengthen and Release
Wade Gotwals

Watch this Practice
Wade
Christine thanks for joining and getting your sweat on and going for it!! 
Ali
Ali
Thank you for this playful series; I am having a lot of fun!
Wade
Hi Ali this makes me so happy to hear! If you can find lightness right now in the world, then you and your yoga practice are moving in right direction!

Melissa
I am slowly working my way through this season.  Strengthen and Release was great.  I never thought I was anywhere near kickstand and I did it on BOTH sides!  Thanks for a lovely path to the pose, Wade!
Wade
1 person likes this.
So good to hear from you Melissa !! This is great, I love the yoga breakthroughs and feeling strong and balanced in the body!!
David G-
Hey Wade: I did accept my homework assignment with arm balance. 🤓 So many unique ways to move and definitely with  a chill tempo. New school year is going well. Thanks for asking. I am verified YT now. Looking to first teach at my school to get my voice and pacing. Happy weekend. Just finished teaching Devil in the White City. Chicago has come a long way.   
Wade
HI David G- Great to hear from you and I am sure you are rocking the arm balance assignment- sometimes it's just the little shift in leaning forward that changes everything! Congrats on the YT- I hope you share gifts! more yoga and compassion is needed in the world!
21-27 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Yoga Anytime Logo

Just Show Up

Over 2,900 yoga and meditation practices to bring you Home.

15-Day Free Trial